|Aug. 3, 2018||Our office will be closed on the following days.
August 11, 2018 to August 16, 2018
|July. 30, 2018||Hiroshima Office relocated to Minami-ku, Hiroshima.|
|Dec. 25, 2017||Our office will be closed on the following days.
December 30, 2017 to January 4, 2018
We currently represent the world’s leading companies in various technology fields including electronics, mechanics, physics, information technology, chemistry, biotechnology, etc. for filling application of patent, trademark and design registration and also provide consultation on corporate intellectual property matters.
Our firm was founded in 1977 in Osaka to support companies large to small in western Japan, mainly in so-called Kansai region (Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Nara, Wakayama and Shiga), in dealing with procedures of domestic patents and trademarks.
Since our foundation, we have been actively engaged in representing many domestic clients before the Japan Patent Office and working with competent and experienced foreign firms to help domestic clients obtain strong intellectual property rights including patents and trademarks in foreign countries. We also have represented foreign clients before the Japan Patent Office for filling applications of patents, trademarks and design registrations and support them in obtaining strong intellectual property rights and exercising their intellectual property rights. We have expanded our activities in many regions in the world and have made efforts in engaging in global intellectual property business.
ACCESS FROM AIRPORTS AND STATION
From Osaka International (Itami) Airport
- Walk to the Osaka Airport station of the Osaka Monorail.
- Take the Osaka Monorail bound for the Kadoma-shi station.
- Get off at the Hotarugaike station and take the Hankyu Takarazuka Line to the Umeda station.
- Get off at the Umeda station and walk south for about 15 minutes.
From Kansai International Airport
- Take an airport limousine bus for Herbis Osaka.
- Get off at the last stop, Herbis Osaka.
- Walk south east for about 10 minutes.
From Shin-Osaka Station (Shinkansen)
- Take the JR Kyoto Line for Osaka.
- Get off at the Osaka.
- Walk south for about 10 minutes.
- Keihan Nakanoshima line Oebashi Station
- Leave the station by exit 2. It takes 2 minutes on foot from the station.
- Osaka City Subway Midosuji Line (M18) / Keihan Line Yodoyabashi Station
- Leave the station by exit 7. It takes 5 minutes on foot from the station.
- JR Tozai Line kitashinchi Statio
- Leave the station by exit 11-21,11-23. It takes 5 minutes on foot from the station.
MAEDA & PARTNERS, A Patent Professional Corporation
Established in 1977.
Renamed as a “Patent Professional Corporation, MAEDA & PARTNERS” in January 2012 upon incorporation as a patent professional corporation.
|Representative of the Firm||Patent Attorney, Hiroshi MAEDA (Registration No. 7793)|
[ Osaka Office ]
[ Tokyo Office]
[ Hiroshima Office ]